Business Startup Services
Starting your own business could be exciting and thrilling. We can assist you avoid common pitfalls that many new startup businesses face. A careful plan of action is needed to fulfill your dream or goal of being your own boss and running a successful business.
The following are a few reasons why all start-up businesses need an accountant:
- Accurate record keeping and tracking of income and expenses.
- To maximize tax deductions.
- Business planning in general and tax planning in particular.
- Forming the optimal corporate structure.
We offer the following startup services:
We will go over the advantages and disadvantages of incorporating. We also offer incorporating services. Our fees are as follow:
- Incorporating a Numbered Alberta Company – $890.
- Incorporating a Named Alberta Company – $945.
Effective business planning starts from the time of incorporation.We can assist with selecting a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure and ease of operation.
We will go over items such as capital shares, types of shares and what they represent from an accounting and legal perspective.
Federal Business Number Registration
We can prepare and file all required provincial and federal business account numbers such as the corporate, GST/HST and payroll accounts.
- Identify your business insurance needs and other services depending on the type of enterprise.
- If applicable, setup a home office to maximize tax deductions.